Dear Family and Friends,
The mentor is both a friend and a role model who supports and encourages a younger partner in his academic and personal growth. The mentor is also a guide who helps the young men make the difficult change from childhood to adolescence and from elementary to middle school then from middle to high school. This time of transition is especially important, for it is a time when young people are making decisions about how much — or how little—they can expect to achieve.
● A structured partnership that focuses on the need of the mentee;
● A positive relationship with a non-parental adult mentor;
● Encouragement to achieve their full potential;
● Vision planning for their future;
● Strategies for networking and developing healthy relationships;
● Life skills – support and direction during life’s challenges;
● Networking with other young men and adults (mentors);
● Soft/ Cognitive Skills;
● Topical workshops;
● Referrals to wrap around and support services as needed.
Founder and Co-Founder
Tiffany Etienne and DeJuan Davis
BIG SURPRISE COMING SOON... STAY CONNECTED
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.